TERMS OF SERVICE
Our customers are responsible for following the safety guidelines provided with each purchase. Please make sure you read and follow the safety guidelines before using our products.
Ukiyo Lifestyle LLC (the Company) is not responsible for any damage to property or person caused by misusing our products, as stated in our safety guidelines.
The Company warrants that all goods supplied by it will correspond to their specification and will be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 14 days from the date of delivery. The Company’s obligation in the event of a breach of this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of any defective goods, which shall be returned to the Company by the customer.
This warranty is given in lieu of all other warranties or conditions expressed or implied (whether by statue or otherwise) and is subject to the following conditions:
- The Company shall be under no liability with respect to any defect in the goods arising from any drawing, design or specification supplied by the customer.
- The Company shall be under no liability if the defect or failure, in the reasonable opinion of the Company, arises from wilful damage or misuse, negligence by the customer or any third party, failure to follow the Company’s instructions, or alteration or repair of the goods without the Company’s prior approval.
- The Company shall be under no liability if the price for the goods has not been paid by the due date for payment.
- The above warranty does not extend to parts, materials or equipment not manufactured by the Company, in respect of which the customer shall be entitled only to benefit from any such warranty or guarantee as is given by the manufacturer to the Company.
- Ukiyo Lifestyle (the Company) shall be under no liability if the defect or failure, in the reasonable opinion of the Company, arises from wilful damage or misuse, negligence by the customer or any third party, failure to follow the Company’s instructions, or alteration or repair of the goods without the company’s prior approval.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury caused by the Company’s negligence, the Company shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages (whether for loss of profit or otherwise) or other claims for incidental or consequential compensation.
- Ukiyo Lifestyle reserves the right to make any change, add or remove any material in or from this Website without notice. Ukiyo Lifestyle may also make improvements or changes in the products or programs described in the Content at any time without notice. For example, changes in circumstances after the date of publication may impact upon the accuracy of the Content.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Like with all products involving glass and hot water, we want you to be safe when using the items you purchased. Before using them, please make sure you read the instructions below.
Caution! The infuser may be hot and may burn you if you touch it when it is hot. If it breaks, the glass may injure you, so carefully clean up any broken glass using gloves and a broom. Do not touch broken glass with your bare hands.
Ukiyo Sense is not responsible in any way for the misuse of the products going against the following guidelines:
Ukiyo Sense and Steel infusers: do not pour boiling water immediately into the infuser, to avoid overheating beyond the recommended temperature of 90° Celsius or 194° Fahrenheit. After you boil hot water, wait for 2-3 minutes before pouring it into the glass bottle and closing the lid.
- If the ambient temperature is low, warming up the bottle before use will help the bottle last longer. This will also help the liquid steep more effectively as the water will not lose too much heat when poured into the glass.
When borosilicate glass is exposed to a sudden change of temperature of approximately 100°C (205-210°F), it is susceptible to fracturing, breaking, or shattering. Glass is less likely to break or shatter if you warm it up gradually, so once you have poured hot water in, avoid resting your bottle on cold surfaces if possible.
- Be careful when touching the top glass when hot. For Ukiyo Sense and Steel infusers: when opening, make sure that all the liquid at the top has moved down to the bottom part. To do this, slowly tilt the bottle at a 45° angle after closing each part tightly.
- Never place an infuser into high-temperature heaters such as microwave ovens, sterilisation cabinets, ovens or open flames. Keep away from sources of electricity.
Glass products are fragile, please handle with care. Do not drop, scratch or brush with sharp objects. clean your bottle thoroughly after each use. We recommend hand-washing only for better durability.
- Do not use with dry ice or any carbonated liquids or materials. Their gas can increase the pressure, causing leaks or breaking the bottle.
- Keep away from children under 15 years old, handling hot liquid and glass can be dangerous.
- When it has cooled down, make sure you clean the infuser after every use thoroughly, by rinsing each part in warm water after every use. Let each part dry thoroughly or use a soft cloth to dry excess water.
For more information please reach out anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.